CBD Product Information
- CBD is one of over 60 compounds found in cannabis
- Belongs to a class of ingredients called cannabinoids
- It’s shown to help treat many diseases
Because of its very low toxicity and benign side effects, its clinical potential must be fully explored.
CBD vs. THC
- CBD and THC are the two main compounds in the marijuana plant.
- While THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) produces mind-altering effects, CBD is the major non- psychoactive component.
- THC has antispasmodic, analgesic, anti-tremor, appetite stimulating and antiemetic properties.
- CBD has anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, antipsychotic, antioxidant, neuroprotective and immunomodulatory effects.
CBD is Being Used
- to reduce the intoxicating effects of THC, such as paranoia and memory impairment.
- to counteract the sleep-inducing effects of THC.
- to counteract anxiety and paranoia effects of THC in some people.
This is why CBD is so appealing to the medical community, as the cause of psychoactive side effects has been a major barrier in the acceptance of medical marijuana.
Our CBD products are THC Free, Solvent Free, GMO Free, and made in the USA.
- Relieves Pain and Inflammation
- Has Anti-Psychotic Effects
- Reduces Anxiety
- Helps to Fight Cancer
- Relieves Nausea
- May Treat Seizures and Other Neurological Disorders
- Lowers Incidence of Diabetes
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health