Due to quarantine extension in our state we will continue serving our customers through our drive through and delivery services only until we can re-open our doors to you all.
To put the health of our customers and our staff first we are implementing the following safeguards when we can open the doors.
- Installation of Viral Guard Shields to each cashier area.
- Screening all employees for symptoms of coronavirus or other risk factors before coming into work. This is being implemented now because we are still serving our customers through drive through and delivery services.
- Wearing facial mask and checking temperature of our staff daily and ensuring good hygiene with all staff.
- Encouraging our customers who enter the pharmacy to wear a face mask and sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting.
- Practicing social distancing in the pharmacy by placing areas to stand or sit while waiting.
- Sanitizing and disinfecting surfaces frequently throughout the day.
We miss you all and look forward to seeing you soon. Please reach out to us at 225-567-1921 if you have any questions or need anything. We are here Mon-Sat for regular hours and are happy to help with any needs.
The staff at John’s Pharmacy in Albany