John’s Pharmacy specialty care focuses on providing comprehensive care to physicians and their patients. With John’s Pharmacy, patients get more than a mailbox.
Specialty medications are high cost products that require a greater level of care.
John’s Pharmacy will assist you in obtaining your specialty medication with additional support services listed below.
- Benefits investigation
- Prior authorizations
- Co-pay assistance cards
- A team of pharmacist who write patient specific appeal letters in the case of a denial
- Injection training
- Foundation application assistance
- Program enrollment application assistance
- One point of contact to communicate with your office and the patient on prescription status
- Patient has the option to pick up at store, have med shipped for free, free delivery to home or work, delivery to MD office for pick up at office visit.
- General Information Form
- BI Consent Form
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Behavioral Health
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Dupixent Manufacturer Enrollment Form
- Humira Complete Form
- Kevzara Connect Form
- Novartis Oncology Service Form
- Otezla PAP Form
- Otezla Start Form
- Patient Enrollment form Praluent
- Repatha SP Intake Form
- Cosentyx SRF Form
- Aimovig Service Request